Designed for shunting on normal gauge tracks 1435 mm.
This vehicle is the ideal concept for wagon shunting on industrial (chemical, petrochemical, steel industries) or food-processing sites. It allies power, manoeuvrability and flexibility for quick and efficient operations.
Rail-road guiding system :
• Guiding axles for 1435 mm gauge
• Guiding wheels Ø 400 mm.
• Operation through hydraulic cylinders.
• Manual emergency operation in event of electric or engine failure.
• Driving is performed by friction of the tyres on the rails.
• Operation board integrated in the genuine dash board.
• Steering lockage whilst operation on rails.
• Front and rear cameras for enrailling backup. 7 ’’ colour display in cab.
Pneumatic braking system :
• Hydrostatic driving
• Control from the cab
• 1 compressor 67 m³/h
• 2 x 400-liters homologated air tanks .
• Operation pressure 5,5 bars
• Storing pressure 9 bars.
• Braking connection with manual isolation valve.
Optional additional equipment :
• Front and/or rear coupling system with UIC buffers and hook.
• Enforced braking 2 compressors.
• Manual coupling bar.
• Automatic coupling bar.
• Remote control.
• Sanding system for operation on slippery or frozen rails.