Designed for normal gauge tracks (1435 mm).
This vehicle is the ideal concept for applications such as Over Head Line inspection and maintenance and towing rolling stock on tramway networks. It gathers power, driveability and flexibility for rapid and efficient interventions.
Rail-road device :
• Self steering guiding axles.
• Ø 400 mm guiding wheels.
• Operation by hydraulic cylinders.
• Manual emergency pump in case of electric or engine breakdown.
• Driving is performed by the contact of the tires on the rails.
• Command organs integrated in the genuine dash board.
• The steering wheel is locked while in rail mode.
Lifting platform :
• Lifting platform 132 TM CMAR.
• L: 2.00 m – W: 1.00 m
• Max. load = 265 kg.
• Floor height= 11.5 m.
• Working height= 13.0 m.
• Offset of basket axle = 6.6 m.
• Offset of basket edge = 7.6 m.
• Rotation 400°.
• Floor height limited to 6 m in type III.
• Hydrostatic driving 10 km/h when basket straight and 3 km/h when offset, driving managed from basket.
• Other dimensions and performances available
• 4 hydraulic stabilizers with manual separate command.
• Side storage lockers.
• 2 stabilization beams.
• “Men at work” sign.
• Remote controlled working light
• Ladder to base and platform.
• Towing bar.